- Semiconductors and liquid crystal displays related
- Indispensable in the manufacturing processes of semiconductors and liquid crystal, we provide high purity chemical solutions for etching.
- Optical Material-Related
- We supply fluorides which become raw materials for stepper lenses for semiconductor devises and lenses of digital single-lens reflex cameras.
- We manufacture additives to improve the performance of lithium-ion secondary batteries, and distribute electrolytes for lithium-ion secondary batteries.
- Reactive Catalyst-Related
- As Japan's only manufacturer of boron trifluoride gas, we supply products used as catalysts during the manufacture of chemicals.
- Surface Treatment, Alternatives for CFCs-Related
- We are able to deliver safely and quickly hydrofluoric acid for use as a raw material for fluororesins and in applications for making liquid crystal glass thinner.
- Nuclear Energy-Related
- We offer products used for containers for spent nuclear fuel storage and materials for neutron shielding, based on our enrichment technology for boron which absorbs neutrons.
- GMP-Compliant Products
- Fulfilling strict product quality standard, we provide fluorides as additives for toothpaste.
Commissioned AnalysisList of Analytical Equipment (Japanes)
We undertake commissioned analysis for a wide variety of fields. Based on our wealth of experience in analysis and physical properties evaluation, we respond to our customers' requests to solve their problems.
Items for Commissioned Analysis and Examples of Analysis
- Environmental analysis regarding concentration of materials in water or soil (Measurement Certification Business Registration Number 10388)
- Analysis of ultratrace impurities in materials contained in semiconductors, Li batteries, and solar batteries
- Product testing on chemical industrial products
- Metallic element analysis
- Various analyses by spectroscopy
- Chemical property analysis (density, viscosity)
- Cause analysis of quality abnormality
- Analysis responding to the requirements of RoHS